Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Ms Hilton checks in


I never thought I would say this, but you have to give it to la Hilton. She went about her "checking in" to her own Paris Hilton hospitality suite with style - I mean, who goes to the MTV movie awards and then straight to jail? She put on a brave face, strutted her stuff on the red carpet, checked in with her own take on prison style and furthermore, she will be making money writing a journal!! She is far smarter than we credit her for and even if she can't spell "SIHN", she will certainly be signing and banking the checks. Way to go Paris?! If la Hilton had to do time, does this mean that the rich and famous are now having to face the music, and does it mean that Scooter Libby should be shaking in his boots? I somehow doubt it, his smug look at his trials and sentencing suggest that he knows something we don't

No comments:

Political blog with smatterings of pop culture, a lil bit of goss here and there and some of my Op ed