Thursday, June 7, 2007

Ms Hilton Checks Out...

Apparently, miss Hilton did not like prison too much, so she decided to leave!! This apparently against the judge's specific orders who made it clear that Paris Hilton's sentencing order would not be modified according to the Sheriff's request.Lil Kim, you dumb blonde, did you know this was an option, why didn't you exercise it? Mike Tyson, what of you, what kind of dumb lawyers did you have? Even I failed to heed, and clearly forgot my own bet that Hilton would not do her time. I was too quick to congratulate her on her "grace under fire!", for in fact, Miss Hilton had one up her sleeve that none of us saw coming! I just wanna know, as I stated in my first blog on this subject, how much exactly in campaign "donations" to mayor Antonio Villaraigosa's re-election coffers have been made by the Hiltons, or is it the "campaign coffers" of the sherrif? I'm I just too cynical? Could it just be that La Hilton suffered serious illness? Is not being able to stand jail not a legitimate illness for the rich and famous?

No comments:

Political blog with smatterings of pop culture, a lil bit of goss here and there and some of my Op ed